Cedric has 10 years’ experience in management of infrastructure projects and 7 years’ experience in management of port terminals.
Having started his career as a Head of Port Engineering Services within an engineering consulting company and further as project Manager for CMA CGM, Cedric has acquired an extensive experience in management of large-scale International port projects (financing, legal, operational and technical issues).
The acquired expertise has been enhanced by his 7 years’ experience in management of port terminals: 2 years as Board director of Brooklyn Kiev Port in Odessa, 4 years as a Deputy General Director in charge of Technical Management and Operations of Flanders terminal and 1 year as a Deputy General Director of SOMAPORT at Casablanca (1 containers terminal, 1 RORO terminal and 1 cargo terminal, 832 port workers).
This in-depth knowledge of financial, legal, operational and technical needs is one of the major assets for projects success.
M.Sc., Civil Engineering, “Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées”, Paris
Graduated in Corporate Finance from “London Business School”
Cédric has extensive experience with various port and terminal Strategy, Master Planning and feasibility studies;
- Misurata New deep sea port MFZ – Libya,
- Caribbean New deep sea Port, location confidential
- Extension of Terminal Link Texas container terminal – Houston – US
- Petkim container terminal development- Izmir – TURQUIE
- Point Lisas container terminal extension- Trinidad y Tobago,
- Port-la-Nouvelle grain and oil port, France
Cédric has also project managed several Port projects worldwide and is recognized as a leading consultant on Port construction;
- Owendo Container Terminal Bolloré Gabon
- Kingston Container Terminal CMA CGM- JAMAICA
- Xiamen Haicang Xinhaida container terminal – Xiamen – CHINA
- Container terminal – Umm Qasr – IRAK
- Brooklin Kiev Port container Terminal – Odessa – UKRAINE
Cédric has also been consulted by clients involved in port optimization or privatization for technical and operational diligence:
- UNICARGAS container public terminal – Luanda – Angola
- Reorganization and extension of La Pointe des Grives container port terminal – Martinique Island
- Container port terminal – Guadeloupe Island
- ALTERCO Dry port extension – Algiers – Algeria
Cédric is currently port engineering consultant for port authorities, operators, investors, financers and contractors.